Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DEBATE

 HELLO
  Its been one week already (AGAIN) that i am out of blogosphere and i hate it dayum.. I havent been able to post because i am having my exams right now and also i have so many pending assignments that i need to submit during exams. And more importantly because i dont really have any outfit pics taken. As i was going through my files, i saw these very old pictures and i was really confused whether i should blog about it or no. I was literally debating with my self so i titled this post debate lol..  BLAME ME ..








 I love this dress because it's so simple and cute as well and it can be worn anytime, anywhere. I wore this outfit to watch a movie and being a lazybum myself, i am always late for movies, i take a shower and i have to rush so that i dont miss out, the pictures explains it. 1 reason why i didnt wanted to post this pictures was my hair, i mean look at it, it's still wet and my face is undone as well. But since, i hadnt blogged for a week and also because i dont have any new pics i had to blog about this. Pls tell me it's fine?? lol.




OK, this much for now, will be back soon
HYPE THIS LOOK HERE

14 comments:

  1. Cute dress, lovely !

    XX Luba

    Reviving my basics with playful accessories , see more at
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful!!! You are beautiful!
    Kisses
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in pink <3

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its absolutely fine,,
    Love the colour of the dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dress;-)

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear
    Thanx for dropping by my blog
    Yes im Nepali :)
    Keep posting
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're dress is so cute!!

    Xx
    Sofia

    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love your dress!
    And the circumstances are beautiful :-)
    Thanks for your comment.

    Stop by any time:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont worry! Ur hair is looking perfect!
    keep it up!
    Fancy to follow:
    www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour of the dress is wonderful! Wish you many success for your exams :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit darling.
    We could follow each other...
    Tell us honey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning :)

    http://www.mahnoorshaul.com/

    ReplyDelete