Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

FRIEND'S WEDDING

Hello my lovely readers,
 Last Tuesday, my friend got married and here are some of the pictures i managed to click. I don't have much because no one was willing to click my picture( my sad life :( ). I hang out with bunch of people who doesn't like clicking pictures and the funny part is they are more shy clicking my pictures than me giving poses, and that is a complete loose situaton for a fashion blogger :( . So, the pictures below are mostly selfies and group photos except for the first three pictures, which i clicked after i got home from the party. I was so tired and these three are the only pictures that came out little better than all those in where i looked like a zombie.
  I wore a lehenga (a traditional attire in my country) because i like going traditional in weddings and family parties. I love bright colors so this lehenga screamed my name when i went for shopping and when i entered the boutique. It was perfect for me and it was a love at first sight.








That is it, Hype this look on lookbook, if you liked it by clicking HERE. And since I have my board exams from Sunday, I don't know when i will be posting next, I will try my level best to be regular. And please wish me goodluck for my exams, i need it a lot because i haven't studied anything and the saddest part is i don't have any notes to study. Oh god, kill me already..

8 comments:

  1. Do you want follow each other on bloglovin? Just follow me there and I follow back!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISH YOU GOOD LUCK DARLING! I am sure you will do your just fab, you are beautiful and smart girl, you look amaaaaazing in that costume I love it, going to vote for you sweetie! Wish you good luck again!!!
    <3 xoxo
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very shiny and glam!!

    styleonmel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, love your traditional clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vauuu so unusual :) you look beautiful :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty darlin! P.S. Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    Look like a princess! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, the chef and coordinating staff is amazing. They totally worked with us to make our day turn out exactly as we wanted.

    ReplyDelete