Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

MESH IT UP

Hello,
  How are my lovelies doing?? Enjoying the weekend i guess, This week was probably the most hectic, busiest week for me. I was involved in the TGIF Nepal Fashion Week which was a long 4 day program and that really got me on my feet, because of which my whole body especially my legs are aching like crazy, the experience of which i will surely share with you guys later on another post. But now let's go to my outfit.
   I wore this outfit on day 2, choosing 4 outfits for 4 days is not an easy task and especially not when you are not the spectator but the one helping in the backstage, it had to be casual yet easy yet fairly dolled up and what not, about all of which i will share in my next post where i will be sharing the ootn of day 1. I wore this very structure sporty looking mesh splice straight skirt that i got from FRONTROWSHOP, teamed it with a camouflage sweater that i cropped it to go along with the skirt and chose to wear a spiky heels with it. The whole outfit was put up on the skirt because this skirt was love at first site. I love the mesh detail on the skirt, to be true I love anything mesh PERIOD. If you liked the outfit, please comment below to let me know.
 









You can find the similar skirt HERE and order it from there or you can enjoy shopping other product from the site because they have plenty products to choose from. Don't forget to hype this look on lookbook by clicking HERE. That is it for now, will be back pretty soon. Till then, take care :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your entire outfit and your hair! Love the shoes, too! Shoe game on point!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics and look
    Kisses
    Http://patrioro.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that't the event I failed to get invitation to. Lucky you! You look very cool in this outfit. And it looks like you lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guauuu!! perfect style ;D Kisses from Madrid.Moda + ilustraciĆ³n= www.MESALENALAS.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is lovely! I really love the shoes!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete