Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SHEINSIDE MAGICAL EASTER SALE






Hello,
  I am here to inform all my readers that SHEINSIDE has sale going on in their site and it is their easter sale.  They have lots of items to choose from and i am sure everyone will find something or the other for themselves. And the best thing is I have sale codes for my readers. So, in order to get 15% off your total price use the code: magic15 and not only that if your total price is more than $100, than you will get upto 20%off, just use the code magic20. I love my readers you know. And hey don't forget to register to their site by clicking HERE. Here are few of my favourite items. ENJOY.










These are not it, you can choose more by clicking HERE. Have a very happy shopping guys, Enjoy. BYE. :)

4 comments:

  1. The first dress is adorable!!!! :D
    Nice selection!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el vestido con transparencias! besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment! Great clothes, especially this first dress! Check out new post on my blog :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral dress! Perfect for Spring:)!

    ReplyDelete