Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

Hello,
  Don't get confused with the title, It isn't my birthday today. Actually my birthday was on 7th of april but for some reasons, I couldn't celebrate it with my friends as the date kept postponing. So, yesterday, we finally met up and i celebrated my birthday with my friends. It was fun, actually it is always fun with these people. I took them to this awesome place called Gokarna Forest Golf resort which is also the biggest resort of the country. We started the day with swimming followed by foods and we also tried our hands on golf and finished it with some more foods. Yea we eat a lot, we eat like a pig. All in all, it was a very memorable one. I am going to post about it in my other post but for now, here is the outfit of the day that i wore.
   The whole outfit was put together on this beautiful off shoulder geometric printed chiffon shirt that i got from PERSUNMALL. All the chic item i own is from this site, they have the most amazing collection of chic, pretty outfit for women. You should definitely check them out.  I opted to wear this mint colored maxi skirt that had slit at one side, which i think complimented my shirt perfectly and finished it with nude heel to give all emphasize on the outfit. Let me know what you think of it, I would love to hear your point of view.






Don't forget to hype this look on lookbook by clicking HERE. And if you want to buy the similar shirt, you can order it from HERE. This is it, will be back pretty soon with fun part of this day, till then take care and enjoy. BYE. :)

5 comments:

  1. lovely skirt. Hope ya had a great birthday party

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!
    Happy BD :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    And please click on the links of it...it would really mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt girl ♥


    Please visit my blog too. Check out my new post :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so gorgeous and your outfit so absolutely cool! There's nothing better than a good colourful blouse. Also loving your hair!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete