Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

WELCOMING SPRING 2014

Hello,
   YEA!!  I'm done with my exams and now i am free as a  bird (for some time being). And to celebrate my freedom and to welcome spring, I (along with my besties) went for swimming to this awesome place newly opened in town. Ever since i saw the picture of that place, I had made up my mind that i had to go there.  The place was perfect for some quality time with friends.
   I wore this lovely asymmetrical dress that day. What better way to welcome spring than bright coloured dresses right? Whenever i go for a swim, I always stick to bright coloured, flowy silhouette outfits. And this lovely dress from FRONTROWSHOP was perfect for the occasion. I simply love the color, texture, silhouette of the dress.






I wanted my accessories to scream "spring" so i accessorised this dress with colourful layered beaded neckpiece, big bangle, wedge slippers and my favourite mercurial aviators. This shade is my favourite one out of all the other i own for now. I've been looking for mercurial aviators since last summer and thankfully, the hunt is over. All thanx to PERSUNMALL for sending this awesome shades.
Incase you want to order the same thing, go to their website.
  DRESS- HERE
  SHADES- HERE
Or you can contact me to know more about it, stay connected through MY PAGE.
That is it , will be back next time to show the fun part of this journey. Till than,
BYE. :)

10 comments:

  1. The dress is very awesome!!

    Love,
    Cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso vestido!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress !! so stylish.


    Kisses



    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! You have a wonderful hair!
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super practical multi purpose dress! awesome


    xxx Anna
    JOIN THE Yukojewelry GIVEAWAY!!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty in that dress! ♥


    Please visit my blog :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done. Independent House and Villa Near Khandagiri

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, hun!
    Love your dress! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete